Tonight Luke and I went out to dinner to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. I asked him what he would put on his bucket list, and it was a good one. I've been toying around with the same idea. #7 is dedicated to him.
|6/7/8 Kathryn Albertson Park, Boise|
|It's only been 4 years of wedded bliss, but the last 12 years have been filled with love and tenderness that will last a lifetime.|
This should have been our wedding song. So I dedicate it to my husband Luke. I love you!
- Travel to 6 of the 7 continents. Let's be honest, Antarctica is a long shot. So far I've been to North America (Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica) and Europe (France).
- Spend time practicing yoga at an ashram in India, with my brother.
- Join a choral group and sing with them regularly.
- Tour all 50 states in an RV.
- Visit Monet's Gardens at Giverny.
- Take ballroom dancing classes so I can ballroom dance for fun.
- Travel to a far away destination by boat.