Jun 7, 2012

Bucket List #7


Tonight Luke and I went out to dinner to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. I asked him what he would put on his bucket list, and it was a good one. I've been toying around with the same idea. #7 is dedicated to him.
6/7/8 Kathryn Albertson Park, Boise

It's only been 4 years of wedded bliss, but the last 12 years have been filled with love and tenderness that will last a lifetime.



This should have been our wedding song. So I dedicate it to my husband Luke. I love you!

Bucket List
  1. Travel to 6 of the 7 continents. Let's be honest, Antarctica is a long shot. So far I've been to North America (Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica) and Europe (France).
  2. Spend time practicing yoga at an ashram in India, with my brother.
  3. Join a choral group and sing with them regularly.
  4. Tour all 50 states in an RV.
  5. Visit Monet's Gardens at Giverny.
  6. Take ballroom dancing classes so I can ballroom dance for fun.
  7. Travel to a far away destination by boat.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment