Today's adventure to Sandy Point was a lovely reminder of why I want to do #25, and appreciate and utilize it this time. I took it for granted when I lived next to the Pacific Ocean for all those years. Darn it!
|Oh man, it sure is hot here in town.|
|Let's take a trip to the lake! And don't forget the floaty.|
|All that swimming around sure makes me hungry.|
|Boy oh boy do we have a good time together.|
|Summer at the lake!|
- Travel to 6 of the 7 continents. Let's be honest, Antarctica is a long shot. So far I've been to North America (Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica) and Europe (France).
- Spend time practicing yoga at an ashram in India, with my brother.
- Join a choral group and sing with them regularly.
- Tour all 50 states in an RV.
- Visit Monet's Gardens at Giverny.
- Take ballroom dancing classes so I can ballroom dance for fun.
- Travel to a far away destination by boat.
- To be exceedingly generous to my family and friends.
- Write a book.
- Complete all three courses designed by BKS Iyengar in his book Light On Yoga, over the prescribed 300 weeks (5.7 years).
- Go hang gliding.
- Catch a baby being born.
- Champion a cause - out of hospital midwife assisted birth.
- Have a garden worthy of a Sunset Magazine photo shoot.
- Fit comfortably into a coach class airplane seat.
- Throw a huge party and invite all of our friends and family. Dancing included.
- Go on an epic solo adventure.
- See Alaska by train.
- Blow glass.
- Visit Lapland, Finland to celebrate the Solstice with the Midnight Sun.
- See the Aurora Borealis.
- Be debt free. With the exception of a house mortgage.
- Visit The Farm and hear Ina May Gaskin speak. Better yet, meet her in person.
- Treat common colds/illnesses/ailments holistically, before resorting to pharmaceutical drugs.
- Live next to a body of water (ocean, lake, pond, river, whatever).
~If you need to catch up on any of my bucket list items, find the corresponding post # in the June 2012 list at the right hand side of this page.