|Safety first. |
First class allows Porter to sit comfortably on our laps without the ability to harass the person sitting in front of us.
|Lots of space in coach, good.|
|Shared seating in first class, also good.|
|Flying home from France, in coach. |
International coach flying is painful, but a small price to pay for a bucket list experience, right?
- Travel to 6 of the 7 continents. Let's be honest, Antarctica is a long shot. So far I've been to North America (Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica) and Europe (France).
- Spend time practicing yoga at an ashram in India, with my brother.
- Join a choral group and sing with them regularly.
- Tour all 50 states in an RV.
- Visit Monet's Gardens at Giverny.
- Take ballroom dancing classes so I can ballroom dance for fun.
- Travel to a far away destination by boat.
- To be exceedingly generous to my family and friends.
- Write a book.
- Complete all three courses designed by BKS Iyengar in his book Light On Yoga, over the prescribed 300 weeks (5.7 years).
- Go hang gliding.
- Catch a baby being born.
- Champion a cause - out of hospital midwife assisted birth.
- Have a garden worthy of a Sunset Magazine photo shoot.
- Fit comfortably into a coach class airplane seat.
~If you need to catch up on any of my bucket list items, find the corresponding post # in the June 2012 list at the right hand side of this page.