Jul 24, 2012

Top 5 Favorite Sayings

Obviously these are common sayings and I am crediting those who've said them to me.

5. "Patience is a virtue." ~My dad
4. "I want Dada!!!" ~Porter's first complete sentence in a fit of anger and hatred for me and nap time
3. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." ~ Joan my swim coach from The Boys and Girls Club
2. "Be the change you wish to see." ~Ghandi
1."If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. Don't give up to easily persistence pays off in the     end."~Challenger School
Porter was playing with the spoons and then got up and went onto the next activity.
This is what he left behind. Awesome, no?

Turns out we have a park within half a mile of our house, hurray!

He's like a real boy.
And in need of a haircut. His mullet is showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment